A highly palatable new densely tillered, high yielding, and late heading tetraploid perennial ryegrass with high winter, early spring yields, high pasture quality and good disease resistance.
Strong anecdotal evidence of excellent water-use efficiency.
Available in low endophyte only.
- Newly released, high performing tetraploid perennial
- Very high yield performance across seasons, years and regions
- Very high winter, spring growth
- Excellent water use efficiency
- High pasture quality (ME, digestibility)
- High palatability and strong livestock preference
- Late heading for carrying pasture quality longer into spring
- Fast re-growth response after droughts
- Nil endophyte - won’t cause grass staggers
||5+ years (subject to climate, insect pest pressure and management)
||25-28kg/hectare as sole grass species
||Autumn and Spring
|Kai Tetraploid Perennial Ryegrass|
|Find a seed supplier near you|
If you have a question about Kai Tetraploid Perennial Ryegrass then please contact us using the form below - we'll be happy to assist you with your enquiry...