Rampage is Cropmark’s newest tetraploid annual ryegrass. It is the highest yielding annual ryegrass in the National Forage Variety Trials® 2022 summary (all New Zealand) with exceptional yield across all seasons.
Rampage has extremely fast establishment, with strong winter, early spring production, rapid re-growth after grazing and an ability to maintain high productivity and persistence into summer.
Rampage is a late heading with low aftermath heading, strong disease resistance, high forage quality and has very good animal palatability. It is an ideal winter feed and break crop after maize and is suitable for all livestock types.
- Rampage has attained highest 5 star ranking in the DairyNZ Forage Value Index for winter feed nationwide
- Top annual ryegrass in the 2022 NFVT® with exceptional yield across all seasons
- Very fast establishment with strong cool season performance
- Holds on well into late spring, early summer
- High tetraploid forage quality with excellent palatability and grazing utilisation
- Late heading maintaining forage quality into late spring to maximize animal performance
- Ideal as a winter feed and for all livestock types
*Subject to management and climatic conditions
||8 - 10 months
**1= Susceptible 9 = Resistant
|Rampage Annual Ryegrass|
|Find a seed supplier near you|
If you have a question about Rampage Annual Ryegrass then please contact us using the form below - we'll be happy to assist you with your enquiry...