Gustea is a recently bred high dry matter (20-22%) fodder beet with both fodder beet and sugar beet parentage, released for the first time in New Zealand this year. Gustea sits approximately 30% above the ground and has very strong disease and bolting tolerance. Gustea is best suited for farmers wanting to lift and feed to stock and under certain conditions can be grazed in-situ by some
classes of stock.
- Latest fodder beet genetics available
- Gustea has been bred from high performing fodder beet and sugar beet parents
- Good tolerance to Rhizomania
- Large bulbs
- Seed is pelletised with world leading technology and coated with insecticide and/or fungicide-only options
- Available in handy 50,000 seed boxes
||100,000 seeds per hectare
||200+ days from sowing to grazing
|Bulb % above ground
|Dry matter %
|Gustea Fodder Beet|
|Find a seed supplier near you|
If you have a question about Gustea Fodder Beet then please contact us using the form below - we'll be happy to assist you with your enquiry...